Wednesday, October 10, 2007

About my batch mates in NTTF

hello friends...
In this post i will tell about my friends in NTTF .Our batch has 7 people from andhrapradesh and 38 members from kerala.In this post i will tell about that six people from andhrapradesh excluding me.
Firstly i want to tell about srinivas.His full name is potluri srinivas phani.He hails from gudivada in Krishna district.I met him first when i had undergone training in ganavaram.He also had his training from the same institute for NTTF entrance exam.I remember even now,that we both sat on the same bench for the first day.After entrance exam we two got selected in the exam and after that we had no contact.But we meet again in Coimbatore in a hotel.I stayed in the same hotel with him while i am joining in NTTF.Now he is working in Hyderabad in a automation company.But now i used to contact only once or twice in a month.
Next is yaswanth kumar.He is from mudhinapalli form Krishna district.He also had his training for nttf in the same institute which i had.While training i did not have much contact with him because most of the time i used to be with my friend who came with me from my town.But while admission i came to know that his father has stayed near to my house previously.So that my father know him previously, so that we both had a good relation after that.Even while coming to Coimbatore for joining we both came together.Now he is working in an company named ready minds in Bangalore.I have stayed in his room before the day i joined in cdac.Until know we had a good contact between us.
Next is about arun.He is from thiruvurru in Krishna district.I met him first in the hotel in Coimbatore before joining in nttf.He also completed 12 th before joining in nttf.He is very responsible person in our total batch.Beacuse of that our warden has insisted him to maintain all our personal account.For three years he maintain all our personal account in nttf.Now is working in a automation company in Bangalore.His company is just side of cdac ,so that i met him almost once in a week.
Next is about rakesh.He is from vuyuuru.His town is on the way to my place ,so that he will come with me every time while i was going to home in the asme way.I met him first in the hostel in the first day.I use to go out of the campus for outing with him mostly as he also came with same back ground as me.Now he is studying a java course in Hyderabad.
Next is about ramakishore.He is a very good person and a good friend of me.He is my partner in my nttf as it is a rule to have a partner while doing in lab.He is little adamant in the starting months of nttf but later he has changed a lot.While i am doing job i used to contact him almost once a week,but now i had no contact with him.Now he is working in a company in Chennai.
Next is about Shada.He is from chittour.He knows Tamil before joining in nttf.Except him no one knows Tamil before joning in nttf.So every one will approach him the starting for knowing small words in Tamil.Now he is working in an company in Bangalore.I have a contact with him before 2 months but now he is went to northern states for company purpose.
OK Friends that's about my friends in NTTF...Have a nice day..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi iam raviteja polina from nttf nec it is nice to find ur blog
ravitejapolina@gmail.com

ravitejatntc.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiidwsrtgr
trytu
rtu7ytu
rtyftrui
rur6ti
e45
qw
r3
46
gh
436y

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiidwsrtgr
trytu
rtu7ytu
rtyftrui
rur6ti
e45
qw
r3
46
gh
436y

Unknown said...

HI MANnn...........!




you va to gotta tella somethin gr8 ? ha....

just add moooreeeeeee.!

Unknown said...

hey Raviteja polinaaaaaaa...

Yaswanth said...

Ikkada emi jarugutundhi .. naku teliyali ..