Saturday, October 6, 2007

My friends in Coimbatore

hello friends......
In this blog i will tell about my friends in Coimbatore.I have lots of friends in Coimbatore as i have stayed for 5 years.While i am studying in NTTF i have no friends from out side the institute other than the friends inside which are studying with me.My batch consists of 45 members while i am studying NTTF.My batch was a typical batch as it has no one from Tamil nadu.Of 45 members 7 are from andhra pradesh and all other 38 members are from kerala.At the staring of the course i don't no Malayalam or Tamil so i have interacted with them only in English.But soon with in 2 months i have learnt Malayalam and i started talking in Malayalam which is mother tongue of the other people from kerala.It is easy to make friends,if we speak in their own mother tongue.While studying in the NTTF i have learnt tamil.But i am not fluent in tamil as i have not got chance to speake in tamil inside the campus as all my batch mates are from kerala and andhra pradesh.I will speak tamil only with the bus conductors and other when i was out of the insitiute.After getting job i have improved my Tamil a lot.In company i have to talk in tamil as it was the local language their,and most of the employes are from tamilnadu. While working i got three good friends namely sarathy,ramesh and mahaswaran. This three are from coimbatore.They know about all places in and around the coimbatore.At the stating sarathy helped a lot for searching a room and for get settled with the company. I did not know coimbatore well until i was in NTTF. So it become dificult to get a room and get adjusted at the staring.I have got selected in that company by campus interview along with one more student from my batch and three from tuticorn center of NTTF.We have campus interviews in common among all the centers of the NTTF which are conducting a particular course.I used to roam many places in around of Coimbatore with ramesh as he knows almost every place their.We all used to go to different hotels in the weekends.I have enjoyed a lot while working in that company. Both mahaswaran and saraty used tell many jokes and their experiences every day.They both used to come to my room daily as it is on the way to their houses.Actually they both belongs to a place called sulur which is also a part of Coimbatore but it was little far from the main city. Ramesh is also belong to a remote place in Coimbatore.Even then they all used to come to my room and we all enjoyed a lot.We all used to play cricket on every Sunday morning in school near by.But after one and half year all the three left the company,as they got a good job in some other company.But i have enjoyed a lot in the Coimbatore with my friends.
That's about my friend in Coimbatore...Have a nice day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More information about Tamilnaduhotels.