Saturday, October 13, 2007

My first interview...

hello friends...
In this post i will tell about my first interview in my life.
I have did my industrial training in a company named viesteon which is in Chennai.Actually we have do a four months industrial training in the last semester of the course while studying in nttf.Our placements will start from April or may.SO my course coordinator called me and asked me to attend the interview in Bangalore.So i started from Chennai and reached Bangalore by train.I suffered a lot while travelling from Chennai to Bangalore i did not got reservation.The interview is in the NTTF center which is in electronic city in Bangalore.I had arrived hosur the day before the interview and i had stayed in my friend room their.In the morning i went to the nttf center which is in electronic city.It was only 40 Min's journey from hosur to reach electronic city.Their are many students waiting in front of the interview hall when i reached their.I become little nervous by seeing nearly 70 to 80 people their and that to its my first interview.After an hour the interview starts.In the staring the interviewer gave a brief introduction about the company and the job profile which we are suppose to do if we have selected.Main thing in the condition he told was the bond.If we are selected we have to write a bond for 5 years.I though not to attend after listening to the condition of the bond.My brother had told not to write any bond in any company.Even then i though about the interview it is my first one.So i thought to attend the interview for getting the experience for the next interview.After introduction about the company the interview starts.First we have a written test and then personal interview.I had not written the first test well as i did not prepared any thing before the interview.But i attend the interview to for an experience.It was a little tough for me to write the first test but some how i managed to test.After completing the first test,all the students are in tension as it is the first interview for every one their.Finally after 2 hours of waiting the interviewer announced the result.Before announcing the result he said not to get depressed if their name is not their in the selected candidates list.I remembered every word he said that day before announcing the names.He started announcing the names one by one who got selected in the interview.But my name is not their in that list.I felt so depressed after announcing the result.I called immediately to my dad and told about the result then he said not to worry.He said so many things that time but i am not in a mood to lesion that time.I was totally depressed even though i attend the interview for a experience.
But after some time i thought that if i have selected their i mau be forced to write a bonmd for 5 years which is more worst than not selected in that job.So what ever happen is good for me...
Have a nice day..

No comments: