Saturday, October 13, 2007

Two months in ncst...

hello friends...
In this post i will share my views on ncst.Until now i have stayed more than 2 months in ncst.
In the starting of this course i feared whether i would be able to complete this course or not.I practiced a lot in the starting one month of the course.I came from a non IT back ground so i feel difficult to program in the starting.But soon i started to feel it easy as i slowly started to complete assignments which are their in opad book.After clearing the first mgpa i feel it was so easy and i though i would be able to complete this course.But i failed in second mgpa due to lack of practice.I did not practiced much after first mgpa.In second mgpa i have completed the total logic part with in 20 min's but i dont know how to compare two strings in that time.I have compared directly by using equal to sign and so i lost the second mgpa.After that i have read the string functions and i came to know that because of a simple mistake i lose the mgpa.I feel very bad and i started to practice for third mgpa.The theory classes conducted by raman sir and balaji sir on java and data structures are very good.So that i can understand some concepts of java.But i did not understand some concepts of java.But their is no time to read it once again due to mgpa.This mgpa's made me to read and practice the subject well.If this mgpa's are not their i may not study well in the course.Every one will study in the last for a final exam if their are no mgpa's.But i feel this course is little bit fast for me.I had no touch of books for two years before joining in ncst s that it becomes very difficult for me to adjust with the classes in the starting. When raman sir taught about the stacks,queues i understand the concept well in the class.But when he thought link list for the first time i could not understand any thing in that class.As the concept of reference is started in the link list i could not understand it.But after the class i practiced that program for five times.Even after practicing that many times i could not clear that concept that day but i understand the program.In the next day i read a about the link list and then i did that same program which i have did the previous day.Then i cleared the concept of reference in java.I have cleared six out of ten mgpa's in that three mgpa's went to to simple mistakes.I lost sixth and seventh mgpa due to lack of practice .But i have enjoyed a lot in this two months in ncst.Now i have to pass in quiz and mgpt which are very near .This two months in ncst went very fast.The last mfcs class is the difficult class for me to attend in this two months.I have no touch of maths after my 10 th.But here i have to study automata which is much difficult for me.But i am trying to pass the exam which will be on 17 th of this month.In the tcom class i came to know that my pronunciation is not so good.I can talk English fast but not fluently because i hardly speaks English in the last two years.But totally in this two months i have learnt a lot not only of subject but also how to behave with the people from different regions.
OK friends that's for this post ..have a nice day --)

No comments: