Sunday, September 30, 2007

How i came in to NTTF..

hello friends...
In this blog i will tell that how i entered NTTF.
to have training for class.When i went to and he was their outside the exam center while i was writing the entrance exam.After the exam i went to my home.But somehow i passed in the first phase of the entrance.After some 20 days i got result and i was happy that i have passed the exam in the top grade.Again i went back to NTTF means nettur technical training foundation.It is a private institution which has more than 14 centers in india.One of the center is in ganavaram which is in andhra pradesh.Actually i came completed my 10 th class in challapalli which is 40 km far from this ganavaram.But no one knows about this NTTF when i was in my 10 th class in my house.After my 10 th exams i went to attend aprjc training.During that time some of my fathers friend told that this NTTF is a good institute and their is an hundred percentage placements in that insititute.So my father and his friend decides to send me and my fathers friend's son to have a traning for the entrance exam of NTTF.Then along with my friend i went to ganavaramNTTF entrance exam.NTTF has two entrance exams ,of this two first exam is written test and second test is skill test.The first test will contain some question on reasoning,maths from 8 th,9 th and 10 thganavaram for training , their i stayed for first time in hostel in my life for the first time.Until 10 th class i did not even went to near by city or town.But suddenly i was happened to stay in a hostel with different persons.I feared in starting days of the hostel, but i got adjusted with all other students.While training, our hostel is nearly 2 km from the traininginstitute every day i should walk 2 km morning and 2 km in the evening.While waking in the afternoon it was really furious as it was summer the temperature is more than 40 deg.While training i used to have tests every day.But it was a different experience in my life as it was my first experience out side my home town.If i was in my home town i used to roam all places inside the town.But in ganavaram i did not went to any places,even though i was free in the afternoon.While training i used to call daily to my home in the evening.I had attended this training for more than 45 days.Finally when the exam date came my father came to ganavaram for my 2 phase of training with my friend.he is also from my hometown.But this time their was no classes.Only for the first day they said how the test will be and how to attempt it. After that they are not teaching any thing .So i waited two days and i came back to my home with out telling to any one.This is also a unforgettable experience in my life.After some days, i had attempted my second phase of the entrance test.That was also a good test as it was mainly testing the understanding capabilities and the IQ of a person.But some how i have passed in that exam also and i went to the NTTF institute which was in ganavaram for selecting my center and course.Then i selected mechtronics course in Coimbatore.
This is how i came in to NTTF institute which is in Coimbatore

2 comments:

Yaswanth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yaswanth said...

Oh ! All these time i was thinking that you came by train !

Yeh Just joking buddy.

It's really fun time memorizing those old days while reading your posts. At the same time feeling the pain of pinch by NTTF !!!