Sunday, September 2, 2007

My school days after my 7 th class

hello friends...
i am back again in the second blog for this week to share one more topic with u alll...

As i have already shared my experience about my "memorable days in my 7 th class"..now i will share my experiences after my 7 th class.As i completed my 7 th class i entered to my 8 th class..with lot of new friends and a few of old friends... As my school is good in my region lot of students will come to my school only for 7 th class and 10th class.In my 8 th class i used to sit in the last bench of the class... as i am taller ....In that time i used to play more than study...we used to play at 12 'o clock in afternoon....finally i complete my 8 th with not much effort compared to 7 th class...
And in the 9 th class was the same... Same friends..and same teachers...as usaual....just went away with out much effort and with a lot of joy... While i am studying 8 th i was interested in biology and i used to get the magnizes of natural sciences from my principal sir... He is an retired principal in a government colleage their.. He a very good teacher ...and he my faviorite teacher in my life untill now...He used to encourage me to learn many new things about the new experiments which are going on all over the world...At that time i used to get full marks in biology but not in all other subjects...I was an average student basically except in biology..Iused to collect more information about genetharaphy........ I thought i will be going to that side in my carrer but unfortuanately now i am in a stream which is opposite to it...
What to do time ...Unfortuanately i came to electronics field first than again to software field now..after?????..With lot of hopes i passed my 9 th class and i was pramoted to 10 th class..In my 10 th class again it resembles ny 7 th class but i did not stayed inn hostel in my 10 th..as my health was not good...During my 10 th i faced many health problems and taken many leaves which i had never taken in an of my classes.... In my 10 th also the schedule is almost similar to 7 th class but i used to come from my home daily..I used to start in my home at 4.30 and i used to reach my school by 4.50 am and at 5 'o clock the classes starts...The classes will end by 10.30 and i will be back to home by 11 'o clock ...daily...During that time i used to go on my bicycle to school.. And the joyfull days of my life got passed very fastly... and i completed my 10th class...

So friends i will be back with one more topic in next week.......

No comments: