Sunday, September 2, 2007

MY FIRST DAY AT NCST...

hello friends.....

This is my Ravichandra ...from andhra pradesh...
This is my first blog ....and the moto for writing this blog is to pass in a module named TCOM ( Technical communication) in my course,because its an assignment of TCOM.... We have to write 2 blogs per week which should contain at least 70 lines.

So let me pass in my module...(TCOM) in my course..........

It was one fine morning i came to Bangalore.... I went to my friend room which is at cv.raman nagar.... for getting his room i have to search for an hour as the address is not clear......
that really a bad experience to me as i was loaded with my luggage ...After going to the room i got fresh up and we went to hosur to meet my other friends ...........
And the day which i have to enter in to the cdac finally came......And that fine morning i started from my friend room in CV.raman nagar at 9 Am ..with my heavy luggage..
As i had luggage i have to come by an auto...It takes two hours to reach electronics city..
when i finally arrived in front of NCST gate i was late by 2 hours....so i rushed in to the campus with my luggage.. when i entered i went to the reception and i enquired about my admission.Then he gave me form to fill and given a help desk for other formalities.i filled the form and went to the help desk their i got my kit which contain many books.......
i really got nerves to see all the books which are new to me and heavy ...so finally i kept my luggage aside and having a look at the form they given..Then they told to go the hostel for the room allotment..then i went to the hostel with my luggage and i saw a line of students waiting for the allotment.I kept my luggage in the common room and i also joined the line for the room to get alloted..Then i met rahul (which is my room mate now) who is also waiting for the allotment..then he asked for me to be his room mate as every one is choosing their room mate..
then i finally got in to the room where i saw mohammad sir with one more staff..Their he given me my room (f1) and the key for the room.
Then i went to my room with my luggage.. its really new for me to meet all new persons in a new college..Then i slowly kept my luggage and just have a look around the hostel and campus..
It was a beautiful campus with greenish surroundings...and with a fountain..I was very happy to study in a campus like this ..I thought i cant study in an campus after i joined in my ex company.But some how i got admission in this campus and mainly i got relived properly from my company which i thought impossible...as my project just got completed i want to install it..that's really a headache for my manager to pass all my duties to some other..
After some time we went to have lunch at 1'o clock..we had the lunch and i chatted with rahul about him and his back ground... As i came to know he is an mca student from birla institute i was happy that if i got stuck with some tough he is their to help me...As i am just a diploma holder i really feared of this course...And every one i introduced in that day is an be or an mca student ...So i thought whether i can compete with the persons here...But with an confusing mind i went my first session of this course ...That was a good lecture from pramod sir on UNIX.As i was new to UNIX i feared first .But after his class i realized that even if i am new to UNIX i can learn it if i follow his class carefully.He just introduced UNIX platform in that class.He taught some basic commands inn UNIX to create and move files from one directory to another,and how to create them..After the class i went to the lab and i was not able to get a system for first 20 Min's..After i got the system and i practiced the commands which pramod sir taught in the class.After some time i was back again to hostel and had bath.Then i started to get know the names of my batch mates.Then i got introduced with side room mates .It was a good experience to meet them all.
But only thing which i feared is that i am a diploma student and all other i meet was an btec an mca students.Then i called to my friend who told me about the cdac and ask him whether their is any diploma student who passed this course.Then he told about some persons who passed from this institute and got placed in good companies.Then finally i realised that i can complete this course if i work hard.
After some time i went to have dinner and got some more friends ... It was hygienic and have some taste...???...After i went to room and i read the opad module book for some time .

While sleeping I thought whether i will be able to survive here or not......But i realised if i work hard i will get succeed in this course...

So....finally i wrote my blog which took much time for me...............
i will be back with my new blog soon........

1 comment:

Yaswanth said...

So many lies in a single Blog ?????

Any Doubt ??