Sunday, September 2, 2007

My memorable days when i was in my 7 th class...

hello friends...
i am back to share one more topic with u all...

In this time i will tell about my life while i was studying in 7 Th class ...
My school name is vijaya sri sunflower public school .... It is located in a small town named challapalli...This place is in krishna district of andhra pradesh...
i have enjoyed a lot in my school ..Our school correspondent is Mr .Punnamraju sir....All the student in the school will get fear of him..I joined in my school in the same year when it got started.
As i was their from the starting of my school, all the teachers and other staff knows me well. At the time i joined their are only 10 persons in my class.Then gradually the count got increased year by year.But i remembered the days which i have stayed in my school through out night when i was in 7 Th..Actually in 7Th class the final exams will be conducted by the state government, so every one will be more conscious about the final exams.The students will try their best to get good marks in that final exam. As i will be the first common exam for every student in andhra pradesh and the result will also be common through out the state.This will be the first exam to know the knowledge of a particular student.So even schools will also conduct some special classes to get their students to get good marks in that exam.In that name we have intensive coaching at the last 4 months before the exams .At that time every student should stay in the school as the classes start from morning 5' o clock and ends only at 11'o clock.So we all of us used to stay in hostel.Even now i remembered the daily time table of my 7 Th class of the intensive coaching. Our daily routine will start at 4.30 Am every day.That time we used to got up and at 5 'o clock we will have our Hindi class. It will ends at 6 am only..I actually hate to attend that class because i don't like to attend a class in early morning 5 'o clock and that to its Hindi subject .......In every class we should write a test and the syllabus will be very little as it was only for that class.And at 6'o clock we will had break up to 7.30 am.At 7.30 physics class will start and it will ends at 10 am..That is one of the class which i likes... after the physics class their will be social class up to 12.o clock .... And after that we had a break for 2 hours ..after the break we had maths class...this is also a class which i likes... as i was good in maths (that time not now)
And at 5 'o clock we had a break again.... Then again the class starts at 6 'o clock... that is English class ... And that class will ends only at 8 'o clock ....After that we all used to eat the dinner ....And after the dinner at 8.30 pm we have a last class that will ends at 10.30...and after that we used to play ..and at after we will sleep... that's a daily routine of me when i was in 7 Th class... They are memorable days which i cant forgot through out my life....
So i will be back again with one more topic in my new blog soon........

No comments: