Sunday, September 2, 2007

My life in coimbatore

hello friends......
This is my second blog ....But it is not a continuation of my first blog ,it is about my life when i was working as an employee in a company in Coimbatore...

So lets start me this blog which will complete my Tcom assignment for this week.....

My previous company was premier Evolvics which is situated in singanallur in coimbatore... Coimbatore is a good place for living as life is very slow their and pollution is very less their... In my company my post is Automation engineer which is totally a different field from now... Their my work is to do Automation for the projects build their.. Actually my company is an Manufacturer of textile testing machines..and it ranks World no 3 in that domain...But my division a new division in my company...My division name is Machine Vision System which is called as MVS ..Its a very good upcoming department in my company..
Actually in MVS we will make testing machines which will inspect the Automobile ,Pharma,Domestic part using an camera.. And my main work in that is to interface the image prossing software to the controller which we will use for other automation purpose.The image prossing software which is used their is Labview 8.0 which is a product from national instruments...
I was very much excited when i got my first project after 6 months ..of my entry in that company..It was a project to inspect Engine Bearings...And i made that project very quickly and for that i got a good recognization from all my colleagues and from my manager..
From then they stated giving me big budget projects which will be little complex...I complete my first project with in 2 months and i learned a lot from that project not only technical matters but also other thing like how to interact with customers and other officials...It was a good experience for me..and that project i cant forget through out my life...

After completing my first project i started to learn various protocols to interface labview with other plc and controllers.I was basically interested in learning different plc's(Programmable Logical Controller).I learned various plc's like AB,Fanuc,Siemens,Mithubhishi etc..
As i was their from starting of MVS division in my company all are very kind towards me...At the starting we used basic controllers as a means for controlling other hardware devices ...But after 4 to 5 months every project started to build using Plc as the means to control other hardware devices...After i completed my first project and when it got installed properly i was very much happy....After i complete my first project i was with internal development department and RND department..That really helped me to do a big project that really helps in boosting up my company overall turnover through this division.

My last project in that company was to build a inspecting machine which will inspect an Automobile part named Wheel cylinder .This part will be used as a brake system in cars and heavy vehicles..That was a really a hard day for me as i worked up to 1'o clock daily to complete that project...In that machine i have used mithubhishi Plc as an controller for controlling other hardware devices..And i have used MODBUS Protocol for communicating between System Software(Labview) and Plc..It was a good achievement for me to complete that project with out others help.

In that project i have even learned Labview and i did one small project which will be used internal for generating MODBUS code automatically..And for that my manager and vp appreciate me...That really boosted me in learning new softwares ...
And for that i wrote CST exam and now i am here in CDAC studying ..
So finally friends i have completed my second blog which will complete my TCom assignment for this week...

I will be back soon with one more topic in my new blog soon........

No comments: